View All Local News
Trice Found Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder
MADISON - For the second time, De'Aris Trice has been found guilty of 2nd degree murder. The verdict was handed down to the 25-year old Norfolk man in Madison County District Court Wednesday after a two-and-a-half day non-jury trial. District Court Judge James Kube said in his decision that there was not enough evidence to suggest that Trice stabbed to death Timothy Warren, Jr. in December of 2010 because of a sudden quarrel or provocation. That would have qualified Trice for a manslaughter cha...
View All National News
Outrage over Guardrail Crashes Tied to Lost Limbs, Deaths
(NEW YORK) -- Faced with widespread news reports of lost limbs and painful deaths tied to highway guardrails that have pierced vehicles, federal officials are backing a nationwide ....
- King Fire Threatens Thousands of Northern California Homes
- Another NFL Player Facing Charges; PepsiCo CEO 'Deeply Disturbed' by Mishandling of Issues
- Vikings Admit Making a 'Mistake' with Peterson; Player's Mom Says Son Adores His Children
View All World News
Missing British Hostage Surfaces Alive in New ISIS Video
(LONDON) -- A British citizen captured in Syria two years ago has resurfaced Thursday in a new ISIS propaganda video released on YouTube. But unlike the previous gruesome beheading....
- Prince Harry Reportedly Spotted with Former Flame Cressida Bonas
- Scots Head to the Polls Thursday to Vote on Independence
- Muslims in Same Aid Convoy as Alan Henning Plead for His Release
View All Music News
Country Star Trivia
Lee Ann Womack sang her signature hit, "I Hope You Dance," at the recent funeral of which major literary figure? ANSWER: Maya Angelou. Follow @ABCNewsRadio Copyright 2014 ABC News ....