View All Local News
Young Norfolk Boy Spends 1st Holiday at Home
NORFOLK: After bouncing from hospital to hospital for most of his young life, one Norfolk boy is spending his first holiday at home with his family. Keagan Sullivan was born on September 7th 2011, 11 weeks before his initial due date. Shortly after he was born, doctors diagnosed Keagan with Bronchopulmonary dysphasia or BPD, a rare and serious lung condition which Keagan's parents Bob and Katlinn say made it nearly impossible for him to breathe on his own. Bob Sullivan: Keagan's Father: "Righ...
View All National News
Snowmobilers Escape Uninjured After Moose Encounter in Maine
(JACKSON, Maine) -- A run-in with an angry moose ended without injury for a pair of New Hampshire snowmobilers, but they say that the incident has changed how they think about wi....
- Sinkhole Threatens Two Homes at Florida Retirement Community
- Twelve-Year-Old Dies on Boy Scout Camping Trip in Washington State
- Thousands of Cops Joining Boston Marathon Security Efforts
View All World News
Robbers Wielding Guns, Machetes and Tasers Target Cell Phone Stores
(SURREY, Canada) -- Employees and business owners in British Columbia have been left terrified for their lives after armed robbers targeting cell phone stores threatened staff wi....
- Russia 'Outraged' by Deadly Ukraine Shootout
- Loch Ness Monster Reportings on the Rise After Sighting on Apple Maps
- Prince George Squeals With Delight Upon Meeting Bilby Named After Him
View All Music News
Jon Pardi Credits His Grandma's Karaoke Machine for Kickstarting His Love for Music
Country newcomer Jon Pardi probably wouldn't have pursued a career in music if it wasn't for his grandmother's karaoke machine. She used to watch him sing for hours when he was a....