View All Local News
City Reaches Agreement With Budget Inn Owners on Building Demolition
NORFOLK - A Norfolk building that's stood vacant for almost two years after being damaged by a fire will soon finally be demolished. Norfolk's Budget Inn was condemned by the city in the fall of 2012, after a large portion of the building was heavily damaged by fire. The owner's of the inn, who are based out of Omaha, kept delaying the condemnation process, telling city officials that they were working on an insurance settlement with their provider. They were set to appeal their condemnatio...
View All National News
F-15 Pilot Killed in Virginia Crash
(STAUNTON, Va.) -- The pilot whose fighter jet crashed in the mountains of Virginia on Wednesday was killed in the crash, it was confirmed Thursday by military officials.The pilot ....
- Church Puts God and Sex Together on Billboard
- Navy SEAL Who Planned Bin Laden Raid Retires, Will Take Over University of Texas System
- Jazz Musician Arrested in Wake of Philip Seymour Hoffman's Death Takes Plea Deal in Drug Case
View All World News
Papua New Guinea's Tavurvur Volcano Erupts; Locals Evacuate, Flights Disrupted
(CANBERRA, Australia) -- Papua New Guinea's Tavurvur volcano spewed smoke and volcanic ash into the air Friday, with residents in the South Pacific nation evacuated and flights dis....
- Volcanic Eruption in Iceland
- WHO Offers Update on Ebola Outbreak, Number of Suspected Cases Surpasses 3,000
- Five More Airstrikes Conducted by US Military in Iraq
View All Music News
Martina McBride Sets Out on Fall Leg of Everlasting Tour
As Martina McBride embarks on the fall leg of the tour to support her Everlasting album, seven of the dates are already sold out. She believes part of the reason why is that her n....