View All Local News
Randolph Elementary Named Blue Ribbon School
WASHINGTON, D.C. - A Northeast Nebraska school is being recognized nationally for its high learning standards. Officials with the U.S. Department of Education announced Tuesday that Randolph Elementary School is among the over 300 schools nationwide that have been named Blue Ribbon Schools in 2014. The DOE says Blue Ribbon schools are among the top performers in the nation in both state and national standardized tests and achieve overall academic excellence. Randolph Elementary will be recog...
View All National News
CDC: It's 'Not Necessary' to Release Ebola Patient's Flight Information
(ATLANTA) -- The flight information for the Ebola patient diagnosed in Texas will not be released by health officials because "it's just not necessary," a spokesperson at the U.S. ....
- Paul Curry Convicted in 1994 Nicotine-Poisoning Death of His Wife
- One Injured in Louisville School Shooting, Suspect in Custody
- Where a Volcanic Eruption Like Japan's Mount Ontake Is Mostly Likely in the US
View All World News
Hong Kong Protesters Threaten to Occupy Government Buildings
(HONG KONG) -- Protesters in Hong Kong vowed to ramp up their efforts, possibly including the occupation of government buildings, if the territory’s leader doesn’t resi....
- Pentagon Announces More than 300 Airstrikes Against ISIS Since August
- Bum Ankles May Have Sidelined Kim Jong-un
- Australian Police Arrest Man Accused of Sending Money to American in Syria
View All Music News
Blake Shelton Explains Why He Plants 10 Acres of Watermelon Every Year
Blake Shelton plants about 10 acres of watermelon on his Oklahoma property every year, but you won't find him eating any of them. In fact, Blake hates watermelon. He tells People....