View All Local News
Local Salvation Army Look for a Few Good Bell Ringers
NORFOLK - The Salvation Army of northeast Nebraska is in the midst of their annual bell ringing fundraiser. Captain R.C. Duskin with the local Salvation Army said that this year, the goal is to raise $170,000 to help sustain vital programs and services which help those most in need. Duskin said that as of December 9th, the local effort has raised $46,866, 22% of their goal. Duskin said that the Salvation Army is need of bell ringers for the final two-week push before Christmas. The local S...
View All National News
Survey Finds Young and Male Drivers More Guilty of Speeding
(WASHINGTON) -- A new survey released Wednesday from the National Highway Traffic Safety Administration finds some groups are speeding more than others while driving. In the Nation....
- Police Investigating Possible Fraternity Hazing Death of Baruch College Student
- Asiana Crash Hearing Draws Attention to Pilots’ Automation ‘Addiction’
- George Huguely V Awaits Decision on New Trial for UVa. Lacrosse Murder Conviction
View All World News
In International Guns-for-Drugs Deal, Target: Americans
(WASHINGTON) -- A Greek national pleaded guilty Tuesday to offering to supply high-powered weapons to a Colombian terrorist group, which he thought would use them to target America....
- US Halts Aid to Rebels in Northern Syria After Islamic Front Seizes Warehouse
- Sign Language Interpreter at Mandela's Funeral Reportedly a Fake
- Biden Leads Memorial Service for Mandela in Washington
View All Music News
Lady A, Tim McGraw, Thomas Rhett, Tyler Farr and More Earn Gold and Platinum Certificaitons
Several country stars earned some new sales certifications just in time for this Christmas. The Recording Industry Association of America has awarded gold album awards to both La....