View All Local News
UPDATE: Former Owner of Lambrecht Chevy in Pierce Dies at 96
PIERCE - Ray Lambrecht, the former northeastern Nebraska Chevy dealer who collected a lifetime of cars that sold for $2.8 million last year, has died. He was 96. Pierce County Sheriff Rick Eberhardt confirmed Lambrecht died at his home Sept. 22. During one weekend last year, Lambrecht's sale of his car collection drew 30,000 people to Pierce. The History Channel gave the auction three hours of prime time, and Highway 13 through Pierce was backed up for miles because of the sale. Auctionee...
View All National News
One Injured in Louisville School Shooting, Suspect in Custody
(LOUISVILLE, Ky.) -- A suspect is in custody in connection with a Louisville school shooting that left one person hospitalized on Tuesday.The MetroSafe Louisville Police Department....
- Where a Volcanic Eruption Like Japan's Mount Ontake Is Mostly Likely in the US
- Bell Gardens, California, Mayor Daniel Crespo Shot, Killed at Home
- Oklahoma Beheading Suspect Charged with First-Degree Murder
View All World News
Australian Police Arrest Man Accused of Sending Money to American in Syria
(MELBOURNE, Australia) -- Australian police arrested a 23-year-old man on Tuesday and charged him with financing terrorism.According to a media release put out by the Australian Fe....
- World Wildlife Fund Says Animal Populations Showing Drastic Decline
- UK Conducts First Airstrikes in Iraq
- US, Partners Conduct 22 Airstrikes Against ISIS in Syria and Iraq
View All Music News
Zac Brown Band Jumped at the Chance to Record "Black Water" with The Doobie Brothers
Zac Brown Band teams up with The Doobie Brothers for a new version of "Black Water" on the new Doobie Brothers country collaborations album, Southbound. Zac Brown admits he jumped ....