View All Local News
UPDATE: Former Owner of Lambrecht Chevy in Pierce Dies at 96
PIERCE - Ray Lambrecht, the former northeastern Nebraska Chevy dealer who collected a lifetime of cars that sold for $2.8 million last year, has died. He was 96. Pierce County Sheriff Rick Eberhardt confirmed Lambrecht died at his home Sept. 22. During one weekend last year, Lambrecht's sale of his car collection drew 30,000 people to Pierce. The History Channel gave the auction three hours of prime time, and Highway 13 through Pierce was backed up for miles because of the sale. Auctionee...
View All National News
One Injured in Louisville School Shooting, Suspect in Custody
(LOUISVILLE, Ky.) -- A suspect is in custody in connection with a Louisville school shooting that left one person hospitalized on Tuesday.The MetroSafe Louisville Police Department....
- Where a Volcanic Eruption Like Japan's Mount Ontake Is Mostly Likely in the US
- Bell Gardens, California, Mayor Daniel Crespo Shot, Killed at Home
- Oklahoma Beheading Suspect Charged with First-Degree Murder
View All World News
Pentagon Announces More than 300 Airstrikes Against ISIS Since August
(WASHINGTON) -- Since last August, the U.S military has launched more than 300 air strikes targeting Islamic State forces in Iraq and Syria, Pentagon spokesman Rear Admiral John Ki....
- Bum Ankles May Have Sidelined Kim Jong-un
- Australian Police Arrest Man Accused of Sending Money to American in Syria
- World Wildlife Fund Says Animal Populations Showing Drastic Decline
View All Music News
Blake Shelton Is No. 6 on McAfee’s "Most Dangerous Cyber Celebrity" List
If you search the name Blake Shelton online, there’s a 18.47 percent chance you’ll click on a page that tests positive for viruses and other malware. That's according....