LIVE EVENTS DIRECTOR (in charge of NCN30 LIVE Events & Sportscasts in Grand Island, NE – News Channel Nebraska/NCNSportsNow.com)
- Will manage and direct LIVE events for stations’ sports and community events
- Schedule Camera Operators for all live events throughout the year
- Contact School Athletic Directors/Coaches/IT Folks for site surveys
- Set up site surveys and develop a detailed plan on paper/computer of all information
- Manage and take care of all equipment – inventory truck after each event, make sure truck is clean and equipment is ready to go out for the next event
- Organize all logs for live events
- Create and Update graphics for all live events.
- Set up for all live events including: running all fiber for cameras, setting up and testing all equipment in announcer’s booth, and making sure everything is working properly before going live for the event
- Will be an energetic team player who understands the flexible schedule that the broadcast industry requires to join our production crew
- Will have, or obtain, the necessary knowledge to run the teleprompter, audio-board, graphics system and video equipment; as related to live broadcasts and post-production
- Will have good technical & communication skills
- Will be organized, proactive, show initiative, and have IT skills
- Will have a keen eye for detail!!
- Will be happy to work under pressure and to strict live deadlines
- Will use studio production skills to produce a professional broadcast product
- Will interface with clients & community leaders!!
- Will be responsible for operating cameras, teleprompter, audio-board, graphics and video equipment; as related to LIVE broadcasts and post-production & Tricaster
- In charge of producing and uploading sportscasts on a nightly basis
- Will compile highlights from each live sporting event for Top 5 Plays
- You will be floor director, camera and studio operator, digital editor (Final Cut X)
- Work with Ann on Daily Programming (Syndications, TBL, AG Segments, etc.)
- Work with TRAFFIC on logs & spots
- You will assist the news department when needed
- In-Studio Recordings
WILL BE A LEADER!!!
Flood Digital Networks (Flood Communications of Beatrice, LLC) along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Christina Sirek – email@example.com