As an Operations employee at Central Valley Ag, you will be responsible for assisting in receiving, shipping and handling grain and agronomy and to perform preventative maintenance and cleaning as needed.
- Help with unloading of grain products for company owned and customer owned trucks.
- Drives company owned trucks for the purpose of transferring grain.
- Assists with the train loads going out.
- Assists in monitoring and maintaining grain quality.
- Conducts and helps manage inventory.
- Monitors and keeps supervisor apprised of inventory levels.
- Helps with scale operations.
- Performs general maintenance of buildings, equipment and vehicles, including necessary documentation.
- Assists in ensuring that paperwork is completed accurately and timely.
- Provides excellent customer service.
- Responsible for housekeeping duties.
- Assists other divisions and locations as needed.
- Maintains and promotes a safe work environment.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Apply online at cvacoop.com/careers.