Traffic Director/Executive Assistant
If you are a person who loves details and has great customer service/phone skills, database and Microsoft Office experience and are a TEAM player, come join us at 94 Rock & US 92!
We are looking for a motivated, personable, hardworking individual to work as the traffic director and executive assistant. This position entails clerical work, broadcast scheduling, records management, as well as, listener and client relations.
Summary of job functions:
- Producing, reconciling, and posting the daily commercial programming log.
- Importing, order entry and revisions to orders.
- Scheduling commercial copy.
- Maintaining and distributing daily traffic reports, sales activity, pacing to appropriate staff members.
- Process and complete monthly billing and track payments, bank deposits and accounts receivables.
- Work closely with the sales department/creative to ensure effective communications.
- High degree of flexibility and the ability to work with constantly changing and fast-paced environments.
- Interact directly with production department to continuously deliver pending production; ensure all daily production is completed.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
The successful candidate must possess exceptional communications skills. Must be self-motivated and with the ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment. All employees are expected to bring a positive attitude to the work place and be cheerful, cooperative and productive. In addition, the right candidate must have:
- High school diploma, some college preferred
- Ability to work in fast-paced environment requiring change and flexibility.
- Candidate must have exceptional organizational, interpersonal, time management, written and verbal skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks at the same time and changing priorities
- Ability to work independently, possess effective time management skills.
- Accuracy and detail oriented
- Experience in media is a plus.
Applicants should be self-starters, must have the ability to pay close attention to detail and follow through. Please send your resume and cover letter to: email@example.com.
Our radio stations are an Equal Opportunity Employer. Women and minorities are encouraged to apply.