FREMONT – The Dodge County Sheriff’s Office released the results of their participation in the national “You Drink & Drive, You Lose” campaign.
According to the sheriff’s office, 14 Dodge County deputies participated in the campaign and worked a total of 168 hours of overtime. The enforcement period was from December 15, 2017 to January 1, 2018.
The following is a list of all the arrests made and citations issued during the campaign:
- Open Alcohol Container (4)
- Felony Arrests (4)
- Fugitives Apprehended (4)
- Violation of Child Passenger Safety Law (5)
- Driving Under the Influence (9)
- Driving Under Suspension/Revocation (10)
- No Proof of Insurance (10)
- Minor in Possession of Alcohol (12)
- Violation of Safety Belt Law (13)
- Narcotics Possession (27)
- Speeding (44)
- Total Citations (135)
- Total Vehicles Contacted (323)