FREMONT – Nebraska’s 2018 primary election may not be on the minds of many people, but it’s only about nine months away.
Facts about the 2018 Nebraska Primary Election:
- Twenty-four of 49 seats will be up for election.
- Seventeen seated senators face re-election.
- Six senators are term-limited; one is not running; one is running for treasurer.
- At least seven new senators will be elected.
- In the past 10 years, more than 100 new senators elected.
As the election gets closer, more information will become available, so check back later for updates from KHUB/KFMT.