Wayne Volunteer Fire Department Responds To Small Fire At Great Dane Trailers

WAYNE – The Wayne Fire Department responded to a call at Great Dane Trailers Wednesday evening.

At approximately 5:31 p.m., the department were notified of the fire at 1200 Centennial Road. Luckily, it was a small fire and was almost entirely out when WVFD arrived on the scene, according to Fire Chief Phil Monahan.

“It was a filter on top of one of the paint booths that started the fire and it was smoldering when we arrived,” Monahan said.

Monahan said his team was able to completely put out the flames using a water extinguisher.

We strive for accuracy. Report a typo, inaccuracy, or mistake here.

Share:
Comments