92.7FM | Norfolk, Nebraska

92.7FM | Norfolk, Nebraska
Listen LIve     92.7FM | Norfolk, Nebraska
    • LIsten Live
    • Facebook
    • Twitter
    • YouTube
Trice Found Guilty of 2nd Degree Murder
MADISON - For the second time, De'Aris Trice has been found guilty of 2nd degree murder. The verdic...

Over Use of Portable Heaters Likely Cause of Omaha Ave. Fire

NORFOLK - The over use of portable heaters was deemed the cause of house fire in the 3400 block of Omaha Avenue in Norfolk Tuesday afternoon.

According to Lieutenant Bob Nelson with the Norfolk Fire Division, the fire extended through insulation and along electrical circuits probably overheated from portable heater use. Crews were called to the fire at about 1:40pm Tuesday, and had the fire under control within ten-minutes. Firefighters spent roughly two and a half hours on scene removing insulation from the attic and extinguishing hot spots.

Lt. Nelson said that there was moderate structural damage to ceiling and minor smoke and dust damage to contents. Damage to the property was estimated at $20,000.

You Heard It on the Radio



Facebook

You Heard it on the Radio



US 92 Today’s Best Country
KUSO-FM 92.7 MHz

 

214 North 7th Street, Suite 1

P.O. Box 747

Norfolk, NE 68701

phone: (402) 371-0100

fax: (402) 371-0050

studio: (402) 371-US92

toll free: (866) 371-US92

US Cellular free call: *US92