Join US92 and Midwest Health Partners for the best two days in radio, February 23rd and 24th, during the 2017 St. Jude Radiothon! Sure you can always call into the Stanton Telecom phone bank to pledge to be a Partner In Hope, but February will be filled with ways to give to the children at St.Jude!
- February 1st- 24th: Collect donations for the Sapp Brothers St.Jude Superhero
- Have an office donation jar? Call US92 at 402-371-0100, ask for Jessica and she will schedule a time for the Sapp Brothers Superhero to make a stop in your office or school during the radiothon!
- Hey Kids, if you want to help you can! Starting February 20th, you can empty your piggy banks at the Northeast Nebraska Federal Credit Union at 1306 North 13th Street in Norfolk. Every single penny goes right back to the St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital. Let’s see how much the kids of Northeast Nebraska can raise for the kids at St. Jude.
- Prime Stop Cares for St.Jude Kids: Friday from 4-6pm Prime Stop in Wisner, Wayne and Norfolk will be donating 10-cents per gallon of gas sold to St. Jude!
- Burger King Kids! For every Kids Meal sold at the Norfolk Burger Kings now through February 22nd, 25¢ will be donated to St. Jude.
- Stop in Midwest Meat and Fish Friday February 24th from 11am-4pm. They’ll be serving hot dogs and hamburgers! Get one, with a bag of chips and a drink for just $5. And ALL proceeds benefit St Jude Children’s Research Hospital! Plus you can register for door prizes while you’re in!
- Become a Partner In Hope just click here! When you donate online from this link, your donation will be included in our Radiothon A to Z Messaging Toteboard Total