Faulty Ceiling Fan Blamed on Lincoln House Fire

Faulty Ceiling Fan Blamed on Lincoln House Fire
Lincoln home is partially destroyed after a fire. Details here.

LINCOLN, Nebraska – Lincoln firefighters  say they now know what caused $60,000  in damages at a northeast Lincoln home Wednesday morning.

Officials say a ceiling fan is to blame for the fire that started at 49th and Greenwood.

The fire was reported to 911 after a next door neighbor spotted heavy smoke coming from the home.

Authorities say no one was inside the house at the time of the fire and no injuries were reported.

We strive for accuracy. Report a typo, inaccuracy, or mistake here.

Share:
Comments