Lincoln Apartment Fire Ignited by Cigarette

Lincoln Apartment Fire Ignited by Cigarette
several people displaced after a fire in Lincoln. Details here.

LINCOLN, Nebraska, – For the second time in a week a lit cigarette has set a Lincoln apartment complex on fire, according to authorities.

The fire started at Southwood Apartment Village near 27th and Highway 2 Friday morning.

No one was hurt but several people are now without a place to live.

 

We strive for accuracy. Report a typo, inaccuracy, or mistake here.

Share:
Comments