NEWS CHANNEL NEBRASKA
LIVE EVENTS DIRECTOR
LIVE EVENTS (in charge of NCN30 LIVE Events & Sportscasts in Grand Island, NE)
- Will manage and direct LIVE events for stations’ sports and community events
- Schedule Camera Operators for all live events throughout the year
- Contact School Athletic Directors/Coaches/IT Folks for site surveys
- Set up site surveys and develop a detailed plan on paper/computer of all information
- Manage and take care of all equipment – inventory truck after each event, make sure truck is clean and equipment is ready to go out for the next event
- Organize all logs for live events
- Create and Update graphics for all live events.
- Set up for all live events including: running all fiber for cameras, setting up and testing all equipment in announcer’s booth, and making sure everything is working properly before going live for the event
- Will be an energetic team player who understands the flexible schedule that the broadcast industry requires to join our production crew
- Will have, or obtain, the necessary knowledge to run the teleprompter, audio-board, graphics system and video equipment; as related to live broadcasts and post-production
- Will have good technical & communication skills
- Will be organized, proactive, show initiative, and have IT skills
- Will have a keen eye for detail!!
- Will be happy to work under pressure and to strict live deadlines
- Will use studio production skills to produce a professional broadcast product
- Will interface with clients & community leaders!!
- Will be responsible for operating cameras, teleprompter, audio-board, graphics and video equipment; as related to LIVE broadcasts and post-production & Tricaster
- In charge of producing and uploading sportscasts on a nightly basis
- Will compile highlights from each live sporting event for Top 5 Plays
- You will be floor director, camera and studio operator, digital editor (Final Cut X)
- Work with Ann on Daily Programming (Syndications, TBL, AG Segments, etc.)
- Work with TRAFFIC on logs & spots
- You will assist the news department when needed
- In-Studio Recordings
WILL BE A LEADER!!!
Flood Digital Networks (Flood Communications of Beatrice, LLC) along with all its subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and women encouraged to apply.
Please send your cover letter and resume to Christina Sirek – email@example.com
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS – PART-TIME VIDEOGRAPHERS
News Channel Nebraska has an opening for a camera operators/videographers that will be responsible for shooting video at live television sports broadcasts and community events.
- A background in video shooting is helpful, but not necessary
- Technical ability and knowledge of equipment is a plus
- Ability to take direction well from the broadcast producer and directors
- Ability to work closely with a team of videographers for set up and tear down of live broadcasts.
- Commitment to scheduling and promptness is a MUST
Pay Based on Experience.
Knowledge of broadcast equipment is helpful but not required.
You must be 15 years of age or older.
Travel is required to area games and events.
Flood Digital Networks and all its Subsidiaries is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Minorities and Women are encouraged to apply.
If interested, please email Tyler at firstname.lastname@example.org